Welcome to the Community!

Television - General

Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Rookie
Message 1 of 2 (98 Views)

Bravia TV - KDL-55HX820 & Netflix

I have a Bravia KDL-55HX820 that recently started to give me "Content error" while watching Netflix. After two months of back and forth with Sony and Netefix, and trying everything, I am being told by Netflix that Sony needs to update their firmware and Sony says there is no guarantee there will be an update on the firmware as the TV is manufactured in 2011. Anybody else experiencing this problem?

Highlighted
Message 2 of 2 (42 Views)

Re: Bravia TV - KDL-55HX820 & Netflix

Hello Farzin,

Welcome to the SONY Community!

We are sorry for any inconvenience this may have caused. When the Content error message appears, this is an indication that the device requires a software update to play the desired Internet content. However, we have no information if there will be a scheduled update for this TV model. In any case, Sony will release a firmware update for KDL-55HX820 model, the updated version will be posted on the Sony website at https://esupport.sony.com.

Regards,

-Erin

If my post answers your question, please click the button below "Accept as Solution".

Get Social

Share your ideas Watch YouTube Support Videos follow us on Twitter Visit us on Facebook