Language: English / Spanish

welcome to Sony's community site

Get involved! Whether you are here to ask or give help - we are happy you stopped by and look forward to seeing you in the future! Please watch our Welcome Video to get started.

Television - General

Tuning Up
rvkaaaa

Customer service in sony showroom chennai, ashok nagar

I happened to visit your showroom in chennai ashok nagar to buy a sony led 42 inches tv and its very disappointing to have a third grade service. Your customer exceutives were very arrogant and they did not bother to respond to any of your questions and claimed the demo people will explain it to us. The way they behaved was very arrogant and it showcased third grade behaviour. Even when we complained it to the respective incharge there, he did not have the courtesy to stand up from his desk and say a sorry , nor the executive apologised, rather he made faces . I am thoroughly irritated with the way these guys behaved. He claimed he does not know anything about the TV , then y the ****** is he there to talk to the customers ? BULL ****** EXPERIENCE WITH SONY!!! I am definitely going to take this issue forward till I seek atleast an apology. Its not matter of ego, its matter of respecting people especially your customers. 

Please use plain text.
AngelaP

Re: Customer service in sony showroom chennai, ashok nagar

We completely empathize with you. Unfortunately, we are unable to assist customers outside of the US. For further assistance regarding your concern it will be best to get in touch with Sony India.

Please use plain text.