Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Highlighted
Enthusiast
Message 1 of 3 (255 Views)
Accepted Solution

KDL65W850C Red Blinking light- Help.

KDL65W850C Red Blinking light

Anyone find whats going on? i've tried the manual reset with remote etc as sony tech asked to do. They sent a tech to my house and changed power supply to no avail, now tech says its the motherboard.

I think this is a widespread problem, just so reminds me of the yellow/red light of death Smiley Sad why sony? Over the ps3 history i've bought about 3 systems due to failures. Im a loyal fan, but Tv's now have these colored warning light and failures Smiley Sad(

Message 2 of 3 (217 Views)

Re: KDL65W850C Red Blinking light- Help.

Hi Mezones,

Welcome and thank you for considering SONY Community!

Please send me a private message regarding your reference number so we can further assist you.

Regards,

^Ron

Enthusiast
Message 3 of 3 (160 Views)

Re: KDL65W850C Red Blinking light- Help.

update:

If your under warranty, Sony will either replace the power supply board or send you a refurbished model.

As for the out of warranty but DIY person. The tech told me it was the motherboard. Just as precaution, i dont use the online features. My ps3 is faster and smoother at all those things. A shame but android to me is buggy and might have been the innitial issue.

Get Social

Share your ideas Watch YouTube Support Videos follow us on Twitter Visit us on Facebook