Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Highlighted
Enthusiast
Message 1 of 4 (941 Views)
Accepted Solution

KDL65W850C Red Blinking light- Help.

KDL65W850C Red Blinking light

Anyone find whats going on? i've tried the manual reset with remote etc as sony tech asked to do. They sent a tech to my house and changed power supply to no avail, now tech says its the motherboard.

I think this is a widespread problem, just so reminds me of the yellow/red light of death Smiley Sad why sony? Over the ps3 history i've bought about 3 systems due to failures. Im a loyal fan, but Tv's now have these colored warning light and failures Smiley Sad(

Message 2 of 4 (903 Views)

Re: KDL65W850C Red Blinking light- Help.

Hi Mezones,

Welcome and thank you for considering SONY Community!

Please send me a private message regarding your reference number so we can further assist you.

Regards,

^Ron

Enthusiast
Message 3 of 4 (846 Views)

update:

If your under warranty, Sony will either replace the power supply board or send you a refurbished model.

As for the out of warranty but DIY person. The tech told me it was the motherboard. Just as precaution, i dont use the online features. My ps3 is faster and smoother at all those things. A shame but android to me is buggy and might have been the innitial issue.

Enthusiast
Message 4 of 4 (401 Views)

I also have a KDL65W850C and it was recently bricked due to a firmware update. Customer support keeps cheerfully telling me how the problem can be solved by resetting the TV but none of it works.

WHY would Sony send a virus to my TV, .............it was working perfectly !!

Get Social

Share your ideas Watch YouTube Support Videos follow us on Twitter Visit us on Facebook