Language: English / Spanish
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

welcome to Sony's community site

Get involved! Whether you are here to ask or give help - we are happy you stopped by and look forward to seeing you in the future! Please watch our Welcome Video to get started.

Television - General

Tuning Up
wesstahl
Accepted Solution

Looking for a replacement base for my Sony Bravia model# KDL-40V4100, How do I order one?

I need a replacement base for my Sony  Bravia model# KDL-40V4100,  Where do I get one at?

Please use plain text.
Top 40 Artist
ErikV

Re: Looking for a replacement base for my Sony Bravia model# KDL-40V4100, How do I order one?

Hi Wes,

Welcome to Sony Community!

The part # for the TV Stand assembly supplied with the TV is A-1526-339-A. You can place an order or the TV stand by clicking on the following link:

https://servicesales.sel.sony.com/ecom/accessories/web/shoppingCart.do?operation=addToCart&itemId=66...

Please mark the solution as accepted if you find the information useful.

Thank you for your post.

Please use plain text.
Tuning Up
mkarasulu

Looking for a replacement base for my Sony Bravia model# KDL-40XBR4 , How do I order one?

What is the part number and how/where can I order it? Also my TV is white, does the base also come in white?

Thanks

Please use plain text.
Jeannettez

Re: Looking for a replacement base for my Sony Bravia model# KDL-40V4100, How do I order one?

[ Edited ]

Hello mkarasulu

Greetings and thank you for your message. The table top stand normally comes in Midnight Black but you can check with our parts and accessories department to verify the color, availability and options to purchase the stand. The following information will help you obtain it:

Model for table top stand : SUFL300M

Phone # 1-239-768-7691

Mon-Fri 8:00AM - 12:00AM ET
Sat-Sun 10:00AM - 9:00PM ET

If my post answers your question, please mark it as "Accept as Solution."
Please use plain text.