Language: English / Spanish

welcome to Sony's community site

Get involved! Whether you are here to ask or give help - we are happy you stopped by and look forward to seeing you in the future! Please watch our Welcome Video to get started.

Television - General

Tuning Up
ferraro

New Bravia W67 42", recording-video player features

If I insert any SD card or HDD with or without files in it, for record or play back, it asks for registering, meaning formatting the unit. Even doing so and having recorded a program from TV, if you retire the SD from the usb port and put in again it asks for the registration again and formatting. Sounds crazy to me.

Please use plain text.
AngelaP

Re: New Bravia W67 42", recording-video player features

For me to better assist you regarding the issue that you are having with the TV, please provide the exact model number of your unit. The model number is located on the back of the TV (ex. KDL55EX500). 

Please use plain text.
Tuning Up
johntubeo

hi ,

I am currently in Alkhobar Saudi Arabia and wish to know how to connect my Bravia LED W67 to my home Router. A couple of times I have tried the auto configuration to connect however it asks a certain WPS button, which is not present in my Router. 

Find other details of my TV  : KDL#42W670A.

Hope i could find some assistance on my inquiry. Thanks

John

Please use plain text.
AngelaP

Hi johntubeo!

Thanks for the message. The KDL42W670A is an Asia Pacific model. For further assistance regarding your concern, please contact the Sony Support Center in your region. They are better equipped to respond to your questions or concerns. 
Please use plain text.