Television - General

Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Enthusiast
Message 1 of 4 (242 Views)

Playback not available for x265 videos on 32R422E TV

Hello,

TV Manual shows my TV 32R422E will support H.265 for both mp4 and mkv but when i try to play x.265 videos, it shows the message 'Playback not Available'. I used 16GB USB with FAT32 and also checked by creating folders music,pictures and videos as sony says.. And same error message even with External 1 TB hard disk..

I have update to latest firmware i.e 1.673

Please need solution for this as i have most videos are of x265..

Enthusiast
Message 2 of 4 (216 Views)

Re: Playback not available for x265 videos on 32R422E TV

Live Chat support says 4GB pendrive is recommended.. It doesn't even play from 2GB pedrive.. Whats the point of h.265 support if it doesn't play x.265....   Year 2017 and 4GB.. Sony is so Funny.

I could have bought the LG or samsung..Such a Waste and fooled...

Message 3 of 4 (156 Views)

Hi DrkXeno,

Welcome and thank you for considering SONY Community!

For further assistance regarding your concern, please contact the Sony offices/Sony representative offices nearest to your place of residence in Asia Pacific region http://www.sony-asia.com/countryselector.html?hpid=countryselector:AsiaPacific. Due to proximity, they are in a better position to respond to your questions or concerns.

I hope it helps.

Regards,

^Ron

Highlighted
Enthusiast
Message 4 of 4 (137 Views)

[ Edited ]

The TV supports H.265 but cannot play x.265.. If its a problem then its a software issue. Can't you just tell me what's the reason,atleast ? 

During the live chat,i was told that complaint is taken and technician will come in 2days and the ticket number will come as SMS. So far no sms,no technician.And also no reply from Email support.

If i had the Ticket number i would have raised again.Every time i had to repeat the whole issue.

Get Social

Share your ideas Watch YouTube Support Videos follow us on Twitter Visit us on Facebook