Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Enthusiast
Message 1 of 11 (1,781 Views)

Please fix arabic/persian subtitle problem in bravia

Subtitle is very impirtant for iranin people
Why sony does not fix this problem
Every other brands do not have any problem with persian subtitle but sony that best quality in tv does not support persian subtitle
Please fix in new update
Message 2 of 11 (1,734 Views)

Re: Please fix arabic/persian subtitle problem in bravia

Hi hosseinzare

Thank you for your post!

May I know which TV model you have now? Thanks!

Regards

Ann

Enthusiast
Message 3 of 11 (1,704 Views)

My bravia's model is w670a
Sony support persian language in tele text and guide but in subtitle in usb doesn't
Message 4 of 11 (1,683 Views)

Hi hosseinzare

Thanks for your information. 

Arabic/ Persian subtitles are only available from 2015 TV models onwards. There are no known firmware updates regarding this for other TV models yet. 

For further assistance regarding your concern, please contact the Sony offices/Sony representative offices nearest to your place of residence in Asia Pacific region. Due to proximity, they are in a better position to respond to your questions or concerns.

Thanks!

Regards

Ann

Enthusiast
Message 5 of 11 (1,229 Views)

Hi!

KDL-50W800 how?

It is possible in this model?

thanks

Enthusiast
Message 6 of 11 (731 Views)

Dear Ms.Ann,

I have BDP-S5500 which is newer model 2015 as you mentioned but have the same problem (Arabic Subtitle ) and can't fix it.

I know that is our mistake to purchase your product before we know if it's support our language subtitle or not although the Internet full of many complaints from the same problem without any response or support.

Thanks for your support

Regards

Message 7 of 11 (691 Views)

Hi Iyounes,

Thank you for visiting the SONY Community!

We are sorry for any inconvenience. Please be assured we take this very seriously and continuously strive to improve our products. You may refer to this link to isolate the issue you have. https://us.en.kb.sony.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/34277

For further assistance, we recommend contacting the Sony offices/Sony representative offices nearest to your place of residence in Asia Pacific region http://www.sony-asia.com/countryselector.html?hpid=countryselector:AsiaPacific. Due to proximity, they are in a better position to respond to your questions or concerns.   

Best regards,

-Erin 

If my post answers your question, please click the button below "Accept as Solution".

Enthusiast
Message 8 of 11 (662 Views)

Dear Ms.Erin,

I am really sorry for posting this issue because during my search for my problem through the internet i found the typical response like yours with no solution and i already contacted sony middle east which nearest office in my region and i got the below email and that it with no action.

They promised reply within 2 working days from 28th Nov 2017 with no response.

I am really sorry to purchase your product and i will do my best to establish a compaign to let everyone in my region know that your company didn't respect their customers and they don't have a real support.

I will do my best to contact every customer in my region through the internet suffering from the same problem to let other people chose other company which respect their customer and give them a real support.

Sorry for any inconvenience.

And thank you for your help......

"" Sony Middle East General Enquiry <sonycustomercare.mea@ap.sony.com>

• Nov 28 at 10:36 PM
Message body
Message 9 of 11 (615 Views)

Hi Iyounes,

Thank you for considering the SONY Community!

We apologize for any inconvenience. We have forwarded this to the relevant team for further assistance and someone from Sony Customer Care will contact you. 

Regards,

-Erin

Enthusiast
Message 10 of 11 (70 Views)

Hi Ms.Erin,

Sorry for bothering you but as expected with the high effiecient customer support you have in your organization iam still waiting a reply from Sony Customer Care since more than 30 Days with Multi Reminder and iam sure i will get a postitive reply with " we are sorry but we haven't a solution"

And you will find the email conversation with the Sony Customer Care as you mentioned in your reply that i will receive further assistance from someone.

Thanks for your Support

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

To sonycustomercare.mea@ap.sony.com

Get Social

Share your ideas Watch YouTube Support Videos follow us on Twitter Visit us on Facebook