Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Highlighted
Rookie
Message 1 of 2 (780 Views)

Screen Mirroring Sony KDL 40W700C and Sony Xperia SP smaprtphone

Hello, 

I bought Sony KDL 40W700C TV and I have Sony Xperia SP smaprtphone. When I try screen mirroring, 90% of the time the mirroring fails. If at all the mirroring works after repeated attempts, it disconnects without lasting even for one minute.

can any one help me solve this problem? What could be the problem?

If the mirriong does not work amongs  Sony products its then whats the use of such feature. 

Thanks. 

Message 2 of 2 (760 Views)

Re: Screen Mirroring Sony KDL 40W700C and Sony Xperia SP smaprtphone

Hi aganya

Welcome to the Sony Community! 

Thanks for your post. Please try another Mircast compatible device and make sure you have the latest update for the TV and Xperia. For further assistance regarding your concern, please contact the Sony offices/Sony representative offices nearest to your place of residence in Asia Pacific region http://www.sony-asia.com/countryselector.html?hpid=countryselector:AsiaPacific. Due to proximity, they are in a better position to respond to your questions or concerns.

If my post answers your question, please don't forget to click the button below "Accept as Solution". Again, thank you!

Get Social

Share your ideas Watch YouTube Support Videos follow us on Twitter Visit us on Facebook