Ok Erin. Thank you!
Rookie
Message 12 of 48 (2,181 Views)

Re: Sony XBR65X900C - Killer 4 blinking RED LIGHTS

i am having the same exact problem please advise. thank you

Enthusiast
Message 13 of 48 (2,116 Views)

I am having the same issue, four blinks and won't turn on! How can a tv that is less then two years old and cost over two thousand dollars go out this fast! I would appreciate some help
Apprentice
Message 14 of 48 (1,898 Views)

Could you send me a private message, too? But really, if there is a resolution to this problem it should be posted publically.

Enthusiast
Message 15 of 48 (1,836 Views)

I bought the same Tv a year ago. They sent out the geek sqaud sent the board back and and replace both board but couldn't reset it. Now it is a piece of well you know. I call Sony and all they tell you is your out of warranty. They have to know by now the have a sub par product. My grandfather had a sony tv. My Dad had a sony tv. Well I guess it stops here. No more of my money to your corporation, for the way you guys made me fell. Just like I got robbed. You know when you come home from and the door is broken open and your like, how I just left for 10 minutes. Sick felling in your gut. ****** you guys made me fell bad. Live and learn. Never again Sony.
Enthusiast
Message 16 of 48 (1,806 Views)

It’s funny that we are having these ver similar issues with Sony being completely quite and non responsive about it. No replies to are inquiries on here and over the phone. My authorized service rep is stumped and is trying two more parts and if they don’t fix it I am out $2300. I know from my tech that there are more and more of these televisions that are going out and are unable to be repaired. It is ridiculous that Sony will not address a known problem and make it right for there customers. These televisions have had issues historically and it is not right that the customer is forced to eat the cost of a clearly defective product. There are only two options to attempt Sony to even address this issue and that is media coverage if there lack of attention to there customers and knowingly selling a defective product or a class action lawsuit. Hopefully Sony has a conscious and will own up to there mistake and neither action will be needed
Rookie
Message 17 of 48 (1,342 Views)

Hello someone please help me I have same model paid so much for this song tv and I fight with my whole family when I wanted to buy this 4K tv over Samsung or lg which I knew had better colors then this sony reason I bought song Becsuse I grew up having nothing but SONY! I hate how it went off all of the sudden and now I have 4 red light blink even did the hard reset by holding power and volume down but still same problem! I called Sony customer service and they said it’s out of warrenty And gave me some ticket number and to email higher then him which I did and they also said sorry we can’t help and gave me 2 numbers to call who can fix my Sony tv which I would have to pay and when I called them one said we don’t even work on sony that’s so messed up! Sony suppose to send an tech and fix our tv even if charge us the labor and part it’s ok but they should do something man! I’m ****** and in need of help! I am from houston tx.
Enthusiast
Message 18 of 48 (1,262 Views)

I'm having the exact same issue. 4 blinking red lights with blank screen and my $2000 TV is unresponsive. The tv is just over a year and was told I am outside of my warranty. I'm military stationed in Italy and was told I needed to take my tv to a local repair shop to have it repaired at my own cost. I took it to a certified Sony repair who kept my tv for 3 weeks. They stated the LED board was bad and needed to be replaced. I had them repair the tv and it costed €230 = $290. I brought the tv back home and after an hour of watching the tv shut off and began blinking 4 red lights again. I am beyond ******. I have been a Sony customer for years and it just infuriates me to the core. I spent $2000 for what I thought was a top of the line tv just for it to die out after a year and to pay for service just for it to die out again. I expect some answers Sony because this is unsatifactory!
Message 19 of 48 (1,217 Views)

Hi Deante3,

Thank you for considering the SONY Community!

We are sad hearing what happened to your TV and we can understand how you feel. You may refer to this link for some steps to guide us isolate the issue: https://us.en.kb.sony.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/32192.

For further assistance regarding your product, we highly recommend visiting our Sony Global Web site for information on contacting the Sony Support Center in your region at http://www.sony.net/SonyInfo/Support/.

Regards,

-Erin

If my post answers your question, please click the button below "Accept as Solution".

Highlighted
Apprentice
Message 20 of 48 (1,208 Views)

We apreciate the help but the problem here isnt that people need help trying to figure out what is wrong with our TV's. We know what the problem is! Sony released these products with defective LED boards that all die just shortly after the manufacturer s warrenty expires. Making the TV's that we spent "$2000.00" completely useless! Sony knows this is a MAJOR problem with the XBR65X900C but yet refuses to own up to it! What we want is for Sony to do right by customers who have bought their products and deliver a plan or viable option to corect this problem.

Get Social

Share your ideas Watch YouTube Support Videos follow us on Twitter Visit us on Facebook