Language: English / Spanish
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

welcome to Sony's community site

Get involved! Whether you are here to ask or give help - we are happy you stopped by and look forward to seeing you in the future! Please watch our Welcome Video to get started.

Television - General

Groovin'
Erninern

Sony bravia keeps turning itself on and off.

My bravia kdl-46xbr4 turns itself on and then off while it is plugged in. When it turns off, the sony logo dims off and the red standby light blinks once and then the tv powers back on. Is it a power board issue?

Please use plain text.
Groovin'
sydney2218

Re: Sony bravia keeps turning itself on and off.

Mine is doing the same rebooting ..reset yesterday but frozen today..unuseable ! Seeems many sets have failed this week ....No contacts at Sony available today . Tv is stuffed after 18 months ..no more Sonys ,cost a lot & the extended warranty company has gone bust !

Please use plain text.
Groovin'
Erninern

I'm just keeping my eyes open on craigslist watching if anyone is dumping a cheap one for parts.

Please use plain text.
Groovin'
sydney2218

Not a good situation ..mine is bricked ..all the reset options are not working .Sony service tomorrow i hope . If no satisfactory response , it is 18 months old i will go to Fair Trading as the extended warranty company has gone bust & Myers have no interest !!

Please use plain text.