I currently have a Euro-spec KDL-52Wxxxx that requires 230v/50hz power. (The TV is in transit so I do not have the exact model number.) Now that I am in the USA, I would like to swap out the power board for one that is either 120v/60hz or multivoltage, if it is feasible. I see that the KDL-52W5100 is multivoltage compatible so I know this power set up exists.
My questions are these:
1) What is the power board part number for the KDL-52W5100?
2) Can this part be swapped into other models (i.e., is the form factor the same, etc.) to make them multivoltage?
3) Is this power board auto-sensing?
4) Would there need to be any software or firmware update to my original TV to make it compatible with this new power board?
5) Are there any other parts needed (AC cord, etc.) to complete the conversion to 120v/multivoltage with US mains power?