Do you mean 
Rookie
Message 81 of 85 (116 Views)

Re: Air bubbles in LCD Screen _ sony bravia ex330

How much I will to repair air bubbles on Lcd
Rookie
Message 82 of 85 (114 Views)

I have purchased 2 Sony Bravia LCD BX300 of price 32000 each n total I have paid 64000 in 2010 n now there are bubbles on screen of both LCD. It's manufacturing fault.. now tell me how it will resolve.
Enthusiast
Message 83 of 85 (96 Views)

Accept the fact that you have lost your hard earned money after buying a sony product. It will cost INR 13000 + service charge for fixing just 1 TV that too without warranty-as per the sony technician visited me. My TV is in the garage now.
Enthusiast
Message 84 of 85 (95 Views)

Sony sells substandard products in India. And they are almost out of the Market due the fact that they procure cheap quality parts and assemble them in India.
Highlighted
Message 85 of 85 (42 Views)

Hi Surekha_Arora and Oasisjoe,

Welcome and thank you for considering the SONY Community!

We are very sorry for the inconvenience that this may have caused. 

To best assist you with your concern, we recommend contacting the Sony offices/Sony representative offices nearest to your place of residence in Asia Pacific region http://www.sony-asia.com/countryselector.html?hpid=countryselector:AsiaPacific. Due to proximity, they are in a better position to respond to your questions or concerns.

Best regards,

-Erin  

If my post answers your question, please click the button below "Accept as Solution".

Get Social

Share your ideas Watch YouTube Support Videos follow us on Twitter Visit us on Facebook