Language: English / Spanish
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

welcome to Sony's community site

Get involved! Whether you are here to ask or give help - we are happy you stopped by and look forward to seeing you in the future! Please watch our Welcome Video to get started.

Television - Picture & Sound

Groovin'
gkodaja

Re: Air bubbles in LCD Screen _ sony bravia ex330

Hi,

Even I have the same problem on same model same geographic location and after same 3 years!!!!!!!!!!

what is the guarantee it will not occur again after replacing panel. No guarantee as per service technician!! Horrible sinking feeling!!

regards,

Guru

Please use plain text.
Groovin'
oasisjoe

Plz for God sake dont spend any more money on sony products. Its all scam. I have dumped my sony tv to garbage and ordered 3 samsung led panels. Hope they wont be as worst as sony.

Sony nut-heads removed my comments from here. They are hopeless and nut headed people. Instead of addressing my problem they are sweeping the problem by deleting my comment. Shame on them. Do any humans spend time spend time by writing Bible commends or praising sony here. So there is no point in wasting the time here. Better write all your bad experience in other consumer forums as I do. So that no other consumers will be trapped.

Listen people. Sony lost in the league. Samsung took it over. My friend is the marketing head of samsung middle east region and he said this to me. Sony will be no more in the market.

Please use plain text.
Groovin'
gkodaja

Hi,

Good news!!! Sony has replaced panel for me. Once I went through authorized service provider for Sony. It took for me around 10 days to get the panel replaced. Part is replaced free of cost. They charged me only for Service.

Really Sony is in damage control mode for their brand. I feel it is a good start. Thank you Sony!! 

regards,

Guru

Please use plain text.
Groovin'
oasisjoe

Guru... Are you kidding me? I do not believe this. I think you are writing this just because you are a loyal sony employee.

Be ause, I really had a very bad experience talking to sony corp. spoke more than 7 times but no use. The lady called me from delhi was very rude and she was arguing and finally threatening me. Do I ditched it. Moreover they are deleting my posts from this forum. Shame on the after market complaint addressal team. Group of cowards.

I am sure that sony wont replace it for free that too after 3 years of using the product. Go and read the other consumer forums you will get an Idea abt it.
Please use plain text.
Tuning Up
zachzach

hi

i too am from kerala and have the same model(about 3 years old)--with the same complaints since past two weeks--did you get a solution or find out whats the cause?

Please use plain text.
Tuning Up
zachzach

hi how did you get it replaced??

Please use plain text.
Tuning Up
nani

Hi
In the Sony ex330 led middle off the screen divide two type of brightness. That mean one part full brightness , author side light brightness.
What I to do it
Please use plain text.
AngelaP

Follow the steps below to troubleshoot the TV.

Do a Power Reset.

1. Turn off the TV.
2. Unplug the power cord of the TV from the electrical outlet.
3. Let the TV remain without power for 60 seconds.
4. Plug the power cord back into the electrical.
5. Turn on the TV.

If the issue is still unresolved after following the steps above, please refer to this link to contact the Sony Support Center in your region. 

If my post answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution." 

Please use plain text.
Tuning Up
gona

Hi,

I have same problem with the same model and is about 3 years old. I am from southern state AP. Looks like Sony sold us faulty pieces.

How much does screen replacement costs?

Please use plain text.
AngelaP

Hi gona!

Thanks for the message. It appears that you are located in India. For further assistance with your concern please contact the Sony Support Center in your region. They are better equipped to respond to your questions or concerns. 

Please use plain text.