Welcome to the Community!

Television - Picture & Sound

Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Rookie
Message 21 of 85 (4,630 Views)

Re: Air bubbles in LCD Screen _ sony bravia ex330

Even i am having similar screen problem, 3 years plus old batch , seems defective batch.  Replacing is expensive....

Message 22 of 85 (4,625 Views)

Hi jigsnp!

Thanks for the message. We're very sorry to hear about what happened to your TV. It appears that you are located in India. For further assistance regarding your concern, please contact Sony India. They are better equipped to respond to your questions or concerns. 
Rookie
Message 23 of 85 (4,616 Views)

Hi, interesting, I am from Singapore and also purchased a BRAVIA™ HD TV (LCD TV) - EX300 Series : KLV-32EX300 in Sept 2013.  Apparently, I just happened to observe the same phenomenon of "Air bubbbles in the LCD screen".  I initially though that I did something wrong, but after reading this article, I really like to know what is the root cause of this.  And am sure I did not clean the LCD with any chemicals. Please kindly advise.

Message 24 of 85 (4,610 Views)

Hi siakl! 

Thanks for the message. The KLV32EX300 is an Asia Pacific model. For further assistance regarding your concern, please contact Sony Singapore. They are better equipped to respond to your questions or concerns.  
Rookie
Message 25 of 85 (4,602 Views)

Hi, The service person were called, he told screen bubbling need to replace screen display, the estimate is high... i feel that Sony need to consider problem that there are such number of instances. i had been beliving in this Sony brand but now seems tobe shaking. hope you do something.

Message 26 of 85 (4,593 Views)

[ Edited ]

jigsnp,

That is not the news that we want to hear. Sony India is your best point of contact for further assistance regarding your concern. They are better equipped to respond to your questions or concerns. 
Rookie
Message 27 of 85 (4,830 Views)

I have the same issue in my sony BX300 tv which I bought 3+ years back in SRI LANKA. A few days back I noted the texture of the screen has changed, just looking like some one has burned out the screen, intially I noted it only in the top left section, but it is spreading out all over the screen.

I have many sony products but after reading all the comments, my faith on Sony has gone away now. Need to look for a new Samsung TV, throwing away the Sony Junk.

Message 28 of 85 (4,824 Views)

Hi eranda!

Thanks for the message. We're very sorry to hear about what happened to your TV. For further assistance regarding your concern, please contact Sony Sri Lanka. They are better equipped to respond to your questions or concerns.  
Enthusiast
Message 29 of 85 (4,781 Views)

[ Edited ]

im from medan, ****** - got the same problem too ...  dont you think that this is a failed product.

shouldnt sony take any action about this

my phone is +62***********

***********@gmail.com

Enthusiast
Message 30 of 85 (4,779 Views)

indo_nesia

Get Social

Share your ideas Watch YouTube Support Videos follow us on Twitter Visit us on Facebook