Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Rookie
Message 51 of 85 (2,892 Views)

Re: Air bubbles in LCD Screen _ sony bravia ex330

[ Edited ]

Hello,

I am also experiencing the same problem for past few months on my TV (Sony bravia KLV-32EX300 ME6 LCD). It was at a small place and spreading everywhere.

Clearly SONY is not keeping its promise on quality thus reducing their customer count day by day. I guess its loosing market to Samsung around the globe similar to its walkman product to others with better technology such as Apple iPod.

I have reported to Sony India care and would eager to know their response.

dgs Enthusiast
Enthusiast
Message 52 of 85 (3,180 Views)

Update on wrinkled polarization sheet on my Sony KDL-32EX301.

1. Wrinkles have now extended from the top 1/3 of the screen through the entire screen.
  2. Sony was untimately no help.  They said to return to the place of purchase to find out who handles Sony products on this island.
  3. I returned to the place of purchase to discover that Sony is completely unsupported on the island of Aruba.  The only major TV brand with technical support on the island is Samsung.

Guess what brand I'll be buying to replace my defective Sony!  I've spend a lot of money on Sony products over the years, especially TVs.  Never again.  They are resting on their laurels and clearly do not support their products, even when they are clearly defective.  The only way to send a clear message to Sony about their lack of quality and product support is to spend your money on a better brand.  All you needed to do was acknowledge the problem with this batch of TVs and provide some kind of remedy, even if it was only a coupon for a discount on a new Sony TV.  Sorry Sony. You've lost a loyal customer with your defective 32" TV.  I suspect I'm not alone and the power of social media will spread this reputation for unreliability and lack of support.

Rookie
Message 53 of 85 (3,079 Views)

What's fascinating to read is the replies from the moderators in this discussion board. They're all sort of redirecting us to our local customer care/contact us link. Like as if we haven't tried that option. Now I'm suffering with the same ridiculous air bubble issue. There are like a thousand of us suffering here with the same problem. It seems pretty clear to me that this is indeed a manufacturing defect. Sony India and its customer care have certain set templates (either on email or voice calls) for replying to customers. So don't even expect that they will even empathise with you. Don't forget our country doesn't quite value human beings (some of our hospitals are evidence to that) so an electronic item getting damaged is least on their minds.

Now I'm not sure if the moderators over here have even read this far or have got bored. But if they are reading this, atleast understand and acknowledge that people are being cheated here and sold faulty/cheap below standard products. The solution that sony will offer us would be to spend a huge sum for replacing the entire 'panel'. Back here (in India) to fight for the truth, one has to pay a huge price (I'm not particularly referring to the money part of it). One does not have or can even afford a personal lawyer who's gonna take on a company like Sony Ltd India.
Hence sony India is absolutely unafraid of being confronted or taken to court. I wish I were in the states in times like this where atleast Id have a fair chance to fight such injustice. So they WILL continue selling such defective pieces here in India and the asian continent.

Now, the moderators here will wonder if such a thing even exists... They will certainly find this unbelievable. Cause They have never been witness to such kind of corruption and injustice. So..., whats the solution to all this?

First: a humble appeal/request to the moderators to not reply to this message of mine by giving me some link. But instead to write a letter (hard copies still are effective) to a higher global authority to look into whats happening in the asian continent and particularly India. This is easier said than done as the question arises that 'why' would the moderators go to this length to help us? Well I thought America is the epitome of justice around the world. Don't they step in when they see something going out of control? Well so If you did your bit it would really help. Besides a white man/woman's word is always considered more than any one else. There is also a danger here that might occur... This Global authority may even get in touch with some top guy in sony India and confront him/her on this... For which Im so sure that this Smart Alec from India will smoothly convince the other guy that nothings wrong and everythings fine and that these occurrences are rare. So why bother because a bunch of people wrote on some forum. It could all still be some kind of lie. With that our Global lead may also get convinced. So friends, in a way its no solution at all.

Second Solution: we all get our own lawyers and a huge sum for fighting against these corrupt practices of these big named companies. In the end truth will prevail, but how many of us can pay the price for that is the question.....

Rookie
Message 54 of 85 (3,060 Views)

i repair such kind of lcd i can solve ur all bubble problm solution it ll look like new brand tv wd extra quality contact me 9619830820
Posted from Facebook
Enthusiast
Message 55 of 85 (3,015 Views)

[ Edited ]

JeetuManik wrote:
i repair such kind of lcd i can solve ur all bubble problm solution it ll look like new brand tv wd extra quality contact me 9619830820

@JeetuManik - Now, U would not do it for free, would you?  So kindly do us all a favor, wrap up ur conversation and dont canvas for ur business in here.

Enthusiast
Message 56 of 85 (2,942 Views)

Also experiencing this problem on my klv-32ex300. Bought year 2010 and the issue appeared Year 2012. I did not bother to check Warranty because I think it is already expired. Planning to remove that coated film and found some post already, I just hope it solves the problem. Lesson learned, dont buy Sony products!Smiley Happy..anyway, it goes down and that's your company's karma.Man Tongue

Enthusiast
Message 57 of 85 (2,651 Views)

Hi, Im from the Philippines. I have the same problem with my Sony Bravia LCD ex 330. I hope I can get idea here how to resolve this.

thank you.

Enthusiast
Message 58 of 85 (2,584 Views)

My Sony Bravia TV is now fully coved with Bubbles.

Is there a solution?

Unable to access Sony Customer site.

In India we should work together to ban SONY products if they do no provide a solution. aka Maggi

Enthusiast
Message 59 of 85 (2,463 Views)

Re: Air bubbles in LCD Screen _ sony bravia bx300

I am also from india. and phase same problem.i am from gujarat.My TV also had  ripples coating problem on the lcd screen.plz help me how to fix it. sony center engineer asking 11000 indian rupees for solve it.so plz any one help me on jaydevbhatiya@yahoo.in

Enthusiast
Message 60 of 85 (2,459 Views)

hi,angelap

I have  ripples coating problem on the lcd screen i am also from india and.ask sony india .cost is 11000 indian rupees. so plz give the solution. not make full other country customer.

Get Social

Share your ideas Watch YouTube Support Videos follow us on Twitter Visit us on Facebook