Welcome to the Community!

Television - Picture & Sound

Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Enthusiast
Message 21 of 26 (593 Views)

Re: Bose Solo system stopped working.

Hi crusbergll .. You mentioned buying new cords for your Bose Solo TV Sound System. Has this resolved your constant need to "reset" the system? Where did you purchase the new cords? Many thanks .. Helen More (Boston)
Rookie
Message 22 of 26 (263 Views)

Rookie
Message 23 of 26 (263 Views)

Highlighted
Rookie
Message 24 of 26 (262 Views)

Enthusiast
Message 25 of 26 (223 Views)

Hi .. Many thanks for suggesting that I update the software .. which I plan to do today. Have a quesiton for you with regard to the "Red Light" vs. the "Green Light" on front of Bose system. Until reading through the instructions for updating my system .. did not realize that a "Green Light" is the norm for our Bose systems. Have owned my Bose for past 5 years .. and a "Red Light" is the only color I've seen on the front of my system. Does this mean my system has NEVER been fully functional since day #1 ?? Will the update take care of the "Green vs. Red" situation ?? Thanks ..  Helen More (Boston, MA)

Enthusiast
Message 26 of 26 (213 Views)

HI Susuto .. Just a few lines to let you know that the Bose Update you suggested "worked like a charm" !! That "Red" light no longer appears .. strictly a very bright "GREEN" is finally on my Bose system for the very first time !! Please accept my sincerest appreciation for your guidance. Have a pleasant day .. and a most Grand 2018 !! (Helen More in Boston, MA)

Get Social

Share your ideas Watch YouTube Support Videos follow us on Twitter Visit us on Facebook