Language: English / Spanish
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

welcome to Sony's community site

Get involved! Whether you are here to ask or give help - we are happy you stopped by and look forward to seeing you in the future! Please watch our Welcome Video to get started.

Television - Picture & Sound

USER-971955
Accepted Solution

Bravia KDL-32XBR4 Colored Lines on Screen

After owning my Sony Bravia KDL-32XBR4 for four years, the screen has turned into a complete set of rainbow of colored lines making it in un-viewable.
I have purchased numerous Sony products, including TVs, in the past based on their quality and long term upkeep and found this particular issue to be majorly concerting. When I searched the internet on solutions to this problem I found that many people have experienced the same exact problem on this model. The Amazon store shows that 33% of the customer reviews for this TV had the same exact problem: http://www.amazon.com/Sony-Bravia-XBR-K ... 406&sr=1-1

I bought this Sony TV, KDL-32XBR4, for $1,400 and would like to either have that credited to a new Sony TV or have the current one fixed by Sony at no cost. This is a major problem with this model and Sony should correct the issue. A television should last longer than the four years I used it. That was even longer than many other customers who saw their screens go to colored lines after only months or a couple years.
Please use plain text.
Trusted Contributor
sonymod_wi

Re: Bravia KDL-32XBR4 Colored Lines on Screen

I'm sorry to see you have had a poor experience with your Sony TV. Sony believes that communication regarding such concerns as yours is best conducted through personal interaction with our dedicated customer service teams rather than a technical forum. Please contact our Technical Support team for further assistance and/or repair option: http://esupport.sony.com/US/perl/suppor ... =KDL32XBR4
Please use plain text.
USER-907066

Re: Bravia KDL-32XBR4 Colored Lines on Screen

i have the same problem. call customer service and was on the phone for over an hour. we tried everything with no luck. only had my tv 18 months. very disappointed in sony tv's. now i have to pay for a repair bill that will probly cost as much as the tv...
Please use plain text.