Language: English / Spanish
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

welcome to Sony's community site

Get involved! Whether you are here to ask or give help - we are happy you stopped by and look forward to seeing you in the future! Please watch our Welcome Video to get started.

Television - Picture & Sound

Groovin'
Dustbandit
Accepted Solution

Have a Bravia KDL52S4100. Green light on, no picture, no sound. Plugged and unplugged all. Help!

Power light comes on, but no picture,no sound, no menu.  Have unplugged, replugged.  Put new batteries in remote.  NOTHING.  There is no power saver button that I can see.  What now?  Televiion is less than 3 yrs old I think.

Please use plain text.
Chart Buster
truedaystar

Re: Have a Bravia KDL52S4100. Green light on, no picture, no sound. Plugged and unplugged all. He

Email sony support USA at sonylistens@am.sony.com include your model, serial nubmer and contact info
George
Posted from Facebook
Please use plain text.
Groovin'
Dustbandit

Re: Have a Bravia KDL52S4100. Green light on, no picture, no sound. Plugged and unplugged all. He

Did that but thanks!  The support team simoly told me to do the same stuff I already did that didn't work!

Please use plain text.
Chart Buster
truedaystar

maybe a little TLC from a tech will get you through..
George
Posted from Facebook
Please use plain text.
Groovin'
Dustbandit

Gave up and took it to a repair shop! Waiting for the diagnosis now!
Please use plain text.