Television - Picture & Sound

Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Rookie
Message 1 of 2 (426 Views)

Horizontal Lines on KDL 50W800D model

Hi,

I purchased 50 inch Bravia Sony TV from auhorised showroom of Sony Center in Navi Mumbai on 6th Nov 2016.

Now, within span of 10 months only there are white horizontal lines on all over the screen and also the screen auto shuts off every 10 mins. I had a faith in Sony brand, so bought it and paid high price for it. But now I am regretting for it.

I logged the cpmplaint on 10th sept 2017, but till now I haven't received any call from the technician. May be as this case falls within warranty period so they might be paying less attention towards it.

Message 2 of 2 (360 Views)

Re: Horizontal Lines on KDL 50W800D model

Hi MITHILESHC,

Welcome to Sony Community!

We're sorry to hear that you haven't received any response from the Sony technician. We strongly suggest contacting the Sony offices/Sony representative offices nearest to your place of residence in Asia Pacific region http://www.sony.co.in/. Due to proximity, they are in a better position to respond to your questions or concerns.

Regards,

Jen

Answered your question? Glad I could help! Please Click the "Accept as Solution" button below.

Get Social

Share your ideas Watch YouTube Support Videos follow us on Twitter Visit us on Facebook