Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Highlighted
Enthusiast
Message 1 of 3 (616 Views)
Accepted Solution

KDL49W750D

Hello, Have had this awesome tv for about a month now and love it. Until a few days ago when watching a dvd and the voices were muted/ very hard to hear. The sound effects and music sounded just fine. It was almost like karaoke.
I have changed HDMI cables, used 3 different dvd/blu ray players and also used different disks. Didn't work. Checked for software updates and it's up to date. As far as I can tell all the settings are still the same.
The only way to get it to work is if I do a factory reset of the tv and it works sweet for a couple of days afterwards and then it's right back again with the muted voices. The tv channels are fine.
I'm stumped, unless someone here is a genius and can figure it.
Message 2 of 3 (590 Views)

Re: KDL49W750D

Hello Aaron_0105, 

Greetings and thank you for your message. For further assistance regarding your concern based on the troubleshooting steps you have already tried, please contact the Sony representative offices nearest to your place of residence in the Asia Pacific region by following the link available HERE. Due to proximity, they are in a better position to respond to your questions or concerns.

If my post answers your question, please mark it as "Accept as Solution"

Message 3 of 3 (559 Views)

Re: KDL49W750D

Hi Aaron_0105

Have you tried using another HDMI port to see if it is working normal? If you are also experiencing similar issue, I would recommend you to contact your local Service Centre for further diagnosis.

Regards

Ann

Get Social

Share your ideas Watch YouTube Support Videos follow us on Twitter Visit us on Facebook