Language: English / Spanish

welcome to Sony's community site

Get involved! Whether you are here to ask or give help - we are happy you stopped by and look forward to seeing you in the future! Please watch our Welcome Video to get started.

Television - Picture & Sound

Groovin'
adrian2014

My Sony Google Internet TV - NSX 40GT1 will not power on, red light blinks HELP

I have been trying to get my 40 " Sony Internet  TV fixed.  I have had it about 2 years and it 

has quit working.

I cannot find a shop to even get an estimate.  

When I power it on it goes Green for about 5 seconds then clicks, the power light turns red, flashes twice,

repeats over and over,   2 red flashes.

I checked all cables inside the TV,  I have moved the TV and plugged it in elsewhere, tried another power cord.

I called a local television repair business but they are not sure about reloading software, etc....

I am knowledgeable about computers and have replaced parts on my laptops etc... but I am clueless where

to get help to fix this TV.  It was expensive and I have no idea if it is worth fixing or how to get it done.

Too heavy to ship.

Please use plain text.
Chart Buster
truedaystar

Re: My Sony Google Internet TV - NSX 40GT1 will not power on, red light blinks HELP

shoot sony support usa an email to sonysupportusa@am.sony.com include you model number, serial number and contact info as well as the issue you are having... give them a day or so to respond. #superuserbysony
George
Posted from Facebook
Please use plain text.
Groovin'
adrian2014

Re: My Sony Google Internet TV - NSX 40GT1 will not power on, red light blinks HELP

Thank you.  I will try.

I did contact sony via support online and facebook and they simply said something about

a trade-in option that wasn't remotely what I needed.

I will try the email address you supplied.

-Steph

Please use plain text.
Chart Buster
truedaystar

I have a 32 inch gt1 at home in my son's room. He loves it, not sure I would want to trade it off either. #SuperUserBySony
George
Posted from Facebook
Please use plain text.