Welcome to the Community!

Television - Picture & Sound

Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Enthusiast
Message 1 of 2 (179 Views)

Re: Poor SONY Customer Service/Support

I bought a LCD TV KLV26EX300 in Oct 2010. Since 3 weeks, I noticed a white patch at the bottom left corner, which is slowly expanding. This is the first time I am experiencing something like this in a Sony product. All the electronic I use are Sony products. I have reached the conclusion that this is the result of the bleeding of the liquid in LCD. Can anyone or SONY tell me, whether this sort of problem occurs in LCD TVs? What is likely to happen if I just allow the bleeding patch to keep increasing in size? Is it harmful? Does it pose a danger?

When I spoke to the service agent on live chat, apart from telling me that they can send a technician at my cost, they were unable to tell me anything. Surely they must know about this bleeding problem and atleast caution me. Getting a technician at home is fine but can't they tell me something about the problem?

Highlighted
Message 2 of 2 (144 Views)

Re: Poor SONY Customer Service/Support

[ Edited ]

Hi Tsvenk,

Welcome to Sony Community!

Our apologies for the inconvenience that this may have caused. This issue can be diagnosed by the authorized servicer.

Due to your location, please contact the nearest Sony office to you. You can find this information at http://www.sony-asia.com/countryselector.html?hpid=countryselector: AsiaPacific.

Hope this helps!

Regards,
-Jay

If my post answers your question, please mark it as "Accept as Solution"

Get Social

Share your ideas Watch YouTube Support Videos follow us on Twitter Visit us on Facebook