Language: English / Spanish
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

welcome to Sony's community site

Get involved! Whether you are here to ask or give help - we are happy you stopped by and look forward to seeing you in the future! Please watch our Welcome Video to get started.

Television - Picture & Sound

Groovin'
catlady
Accepted Solution

Sony Bravia KDL-32S2000 Randomly turns off and on after first 45minutes use,how do I fix this ?

I need to know how to fix this Sony Bravia KDL-32S2000 tv,that works perfectly for first 45minutes , then shuts off and on again, like playing musical chairs, no set time to be off or on, somes every 20 minutes sometimes one andda half minutes passes before it goes off, stays off comes back on, stays on over and over. What adjustment do I make ? Or Part do I replace to fix this ?
Please use plain text.
Chart Buster
truedaystar

Re: Sony Bravia KDL-32S2000 Randomly turns off and on after first 45minutes use,how do I fix this ?

could be serveral things, if there is upgraded firmware start there, make sure there is enough ventalation flowing around the tv also. IF all else fails I would have a tech visit.
George
Posted from Facebook
Please use plain text.
Groovin'
catlady

Re: Sony Bravia KDL-32S2000 Randomly turns off and on after first 45minutes use,how do I fix this ?

The romote wasn't working ,I got it to work; went into menu and change power saver setting and another one next to it. Following those changes, it ran for 6 hours before giving problems of shutting off and flashing on and off after that.
Please use plain text.
Groovin'
catlady

So with that what do think ? No firmwear avelable.
Please use plain text.
Chart Buster
truedaystar

wierd... call or email support sonylistens@am.sony.com and see what they make o fit.
George
Posted from Facebook
Please use plain text.
Groovin'
catlady

Thankyou. It's been on now about 6 1/2 hours now without insident.
Please use plain text.
Chart Buster
truedaystar

maybe a presenence sensor.. or powersave feature..
George
Posted from Facebook
Please use plain text.