Television - Picture & Sound

Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Expert
Message 1 of 28 (118,973 Views)
Accepted Solution

Sony TV is not displaying picture or has no signal

If you have any further questions please feel free to ask away. I will do my best to find the answer you are looking for!
- Patrick
Expert
Message 2 of 28 (118,974 Views)

Re: Sony TV is not displaying picture or has no signal

Sony wants your feedback! http://bit.ly/WcYjMO
If you are receiving a no display or no signal message on your Sony BRAVIA® TV we will walk you though the steps to resolve this situation.
If you have any further questions please feel free to ask away. I will do my best to find the answer you are looking for!
- Patrick
Rookie
Message 3 of 28 (114,234 Views)

Turned on TV (Grand WEGA) heard a snap and picture was trying to come up but didn't,

had sound but that basically went too, Power light was blinking green then blinking red then shut off.

Is this a burnt out projection bulb?

Message 4 of 28 (114,147 Views)

Hi emiliocat! 

Thanks for the message. If the lamp of the TV needs to be replaced the lamp indicator light will flash on the front panel of the TV. Is it flashing? Prior to what is currently happening with the TV, did you get a message that the lamp of the TV needs to be replaced? Follow the steps below to troubleshoot the TV.

Do a Power Reset.

1. Turn off the TV.
2. Unplug the power cord of the TV from the electrical outlet.
3. Let the TV remain without power for 60 seconds.
4. Plug the power cord back into the electrical outlet.
5. Turn on the TV. 

If my post answers your question, please mark it as "Accept as Solution."

Rookie
Message 5 of 28 (111,239 Views)

My KDL-52w4100 has sound with no picture only when the TV input is selected. I still get a picture for the Playstation & can see the menus. Any advice? Other TV in the house is on the same antenna & gets fine reception.
Message 6 of 28 (111,229 Views)

Hi Duesinga! 

Thanks for the message. Try to run an auto program. Go to Settings > Channel Settings > Auto Program. 

Are you using a splitter? 
Enthusiast
Message 7 of 28 (109,187 Views)

my sony bravia klv-32BX320 suddenly blank.no signal message on the screen.only no picture but the sound still work.

Message 8 of 28 (109,167 Views)

Hi mirhad! 

For further assistance regarding your concern, please contact the Sony offices/Sony representative offices nearest to your place of residence in Asia Pacific region. Due to proximity, they are in a better position to respond to your questions or concerns.
Enthusiast
Message 9 of 28 (109,148 Views)

I watched the video.  I have a Bravia TV (KDL-46XBR4 46") and the power led light comes on, and the logo lights up on the bottom of the TV.  But that is it.  Then after 30 seconds, it turns off automatically.  According to my research, that is because it detected no input.  However, it has input from my cable box and from a DVD player.  It had worked fine for a few years, nothing changed, and this started happening intermittently over the last few weeks.  I would turn if off and on, press a bunch of buttons on the remote, turn it off, go away, try again, and then it might work.  Now it hasn't come on in a few days of trying.  any ideas???? 

Brenda

Message 10 of 28 (109,134 Views)

Hi twix1013! 

Thanks for the message. Follow the steps below to perform power reset on your TV. 

1. Turn off the TV.
2. Unplug the power cord of the TV from the electrical outlet.
3. Let the TV remain without power for 60 seconds.
4. Plug the power cord back into the electrical outlet. (If the television is plugged into a power strip or surge protector, remove it from the power strip or surge protector and plug it directly into the wall outlet. If the issue is resolved, the problem is with the power strip or surge protector and not the television.)
5. Turn on the TV. 

If my post answers your question, please mark it as "Accept as Solution."

Get Social

Share your ideas Watch YouTube Support Videos follow us on Twitter Visit us on Facebook