- Make sure you have the latest firmware version installed PKG3.915BRB or above.
- press the HOME button, then select [Settings] — [External inputs] — [BRAVIA Sync settings] — [BRAVIA Sync control] — [OFF].
- Reboot the television by disconnecting it from the electrical outlet for 1 minute.
Set Top Box:
- Instead of setting the audio output to Dolby Digital® or DTS sound, try setting it to output PCM or 2-channel audio.
- Set an specific output resolution like 1080i or 1080p
- If you have the option 4 x 3 Override turn this feature Off.
- Reboot your Set Top Box
If my post answers your question, please mark it as "Accept as Solution"