Language: English / Spanish

welcome to Sony's community site

Get involved! Whether you are here to ask or give help - we are happy you stopped by and look forward to seeing you in the future! Please watch our Welcome Video to get started.

VAIO - Accessories

Tuning Up
hthuytien

Battery Off Button

I need help on how to use the Battery Off Button for the 14" Vaio Fit Laptop. I did tried to press the button by using the paper clip, but it doesn't work because I can still turn on my laptop without a charger.

PLEASE PLEASE help me out! This is my first time using a Vaio laptop. I don't know what I did wrong or right.

Thank you so much

Please use plain text.
Top 40 Artist
TimSu

Re: Battery Off Button

Hi there hthuytien!

Please provide the exact model name of your laptop for us to check your computer's specification

~Tim

Please use plain text.
Groovin'
Gizzy

Tim do you know where battery turn off is for a VGN-AR630E laptop?  My laptop won't turn on with dead battery in but if I take it out it turns on - not sure if it will do it again but thought if I could state turn off battery it would work until I can get a new one.  Thanks

Gizzy

Please use plain text.
MarkPa

Hi Gizzy,

Thank you for posting. It seems that this kind of model does not have a battery off button. You can try these troubleshooting steps in order for you to isolate the issue. Thank you!

Please use plain text.