Skip to the end of navigation

Welcome to the Community!

VAIO - Hardware & Networking

Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Rookie
Message 11 of 13 (956 Views)

Re: 79% available (plugged in, not charging)

Hi,

I have been dealing with this problem recently, I used to enable vaio battery care funtionality in order to preventing over charge of my battery but recenty the battry not fully charge and it stuck at 63% or 75%. I enable and disable the battrey care but nothing happen. good to mention that the health status show excellent. 

I would be appreciate if you help me to fix this problem .

VPCSB1h7E

Windows 8.1 

Rookie
Message 12 of 13 (940 Views)

Open vaio control center, select power and battery tab, turn off battery care function. turn off your computer and disconnect power cord. open computer on the battery and keep on until the shown low battery warning. connect ac adapter and wait for %100. if you want use battery care function later, discharge battery lower than %50 and switch on battery care.

Long time usages causes battery performance issues therefor must be fully charge your battery once in a month.

Message 13 of 13 (910 Views)

Hi, Mohammadyou

Thank you for considering Sony Community! 

If the previous did not resolve the issue and you need further assistance, we highly recommend contacting the Sony offices/Sony representative offices nearest to your place of residence in Asia Pacific region http://www.sony-asia.com/countryselector.html?hpid=countryselector:AsiaPacific. Due to proximity, they are in a better position to respond to your questions or concerns.

Regards,

Vincent 

If my post answers your question, please mark it as "Accept as Solution"

Get Social

Share your ideas Watch YouTube Support Videos follow us on Twitter Visit us on Facebook