Skip to the end of navigation

Welcome to the Community!

VAIO - Hardware & Networking

Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Message 21 of 27 (1,042 Views)

Re: CAN I REPLACE GRAPHICS CARD OF MY VAIO LAPTOP (E SERIES)

Hi muratakpinar7,

Welcome to Sony Community!

No, you can't replace the graphic card of this laptop. Please refer to this link for further details.

Regards,

Jen

If my post answers your question, please mark it as "Accept as Solution"

Rookie
Message 22 of 27 (730 Views)

video card upgrade possible for a PCG-81114l ?

Message 23 of 27 (714 Views)

Hi Dyad,

Welcome to Sony Community!

The PCG-81114L is the chassis number of the computer. The model number is located on the lower right side of the bezel of the monitor (VPC, VGN).

Sony can't guarantee that the replacement video card will work on your unit that is why we don't recommend doing it. I suggest that you bring it to a professional technician.

Regards,
Jen

Answered your question? Glad I could help! Please Click the "Accept as Solution" button below.

Rookie
Message 24 of 27 (219 Views)

I HAVE VAIO SVF15212SNB MODEL NOW CAN YOU PLEACE TELL ME THAT CAN I CHANGE grapics card of my laptop
Message 25 of 27 (181 Views)

Hi, Bhavin_Ahir

Thank you for visiting Sony Community! 

We recommend contacting the nearest Sony Authorized Service Center in your area for any hardware-related concerns especially replacing the graphics of your Sony Vaio SVF15212SN/B

For further assistance regarding your concern, please contact the Sony offices/Sony representative offices nearest to your place of residence in Asia Pacific region http://www.sony-asia.com/countryselector.html?hpid=countryselector:AsiaPacific. Due to proximity, they are in a better position to respond to your questions or concerns.

Regards,

Vincent 

Rookie
Message 26 of 27 (52 Views)

hi

i have a svs15127pxb laptop and my speed graphic which is nvidia GT 640 LE  is not working anymore or bruned . can i replace it or is it fixable ?

Message 27 of 27 (25 Views)

Hi, Amiroo

Thank you for considering Sony Community! 

The unit needs to be checked first to tell what needs to be repaired or replaced. The technicians from authorized service center of Sony will give you more details about this issue. 

For further assistance regarding your concern, please contact the Sony offices/Sony representative offices nearest to your place of residence in Asia Pacific region http://www.sony-asia.com/countryselector.html?hpid=countryselector:AsiaPacific. Due to proximity, they are in a better position to respond to your questions or concerns.

Regards,

Vincent 

Get Social

Share your ideas Watch YouTube Support Videos follow us on Twitter Visit us on Facebook