Skip to the end of navigation

Welcome to the Community!

VAIO - Hardware & Networking

Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Message 1 of 2 (269 Views)

Could you help me to fix BIOS update problem and hard driver doesn't found ?

Could you help me to fix my laptop computer ?

Sony Vaio Model : SVE141R11L ; Product Model : SVE14135CXP

Something happened on my system ... in my city we don't have sony Company Branches .. So i gave my laptop to Computer Repairer He told me that the system was damaged so he replace my system to Windows 7, 32 bit then after 3 months he change it to 8.1 pro ( when I saw the system didn't give me best performance due to : 1- win 7 , 2- 32 bit ) But It's not the original system because he don't have the original 8.1 CD'S

The ASSIST and VAIO bottoms didn't work so i tell him about .... he said " i want an extra money because it maybe the ASSIST bottom damaged !! "

Then I leave and search many days about my ASSIST bottom problem
I found " maybe the drivers programs were missed " ...

I downloaded all update drivers for window 8.1 from sony vaio official website for my model 《SVE14135CXP》 I Install all update drivers ==> the last update was Bios update
《 I stoped to update for minutes but I did for 2 reasons :-
1- my screen was damaged before 2 days from update so the bios menu and troubleshoot advanced option can't appear on my second monitor .

2- I tried to boot into bios by restart Windows and pressing F2 ... I could not access to there IT'S ONLY RESTART WINDOWS 》

When I start to install the bios update an pop-ups appear " the Windows will restart To continue " when I pressed [《 ( OK ) , (YES) or (RESTART) I couldn't remember what I pressed !! 》] the second monitor which I display thing on it was closed and the computer start working without the external monitor after 2 min the computer powered off,when I restart the computer the external monitor display with the system boot vaio logo ...... [ But ] " The operating system was not found "

I try :-
1- download Windows 10 an iso file and burn into usb flash to reaper any damaged on system or to install the new system ==> But the enternal hard driver doesn't found

2- the bios work and appear on my external monitor so I enter to bios and change the boot mode from UEFI to LEGACY to solve the problem but i found when I saved the bios setting the external monitor disconnected then i returned the same steps without seeing anything to change from LEGACY to UEFI

3- I try to remove cmos battery to rest the bios ...but Doesn't work

Could you help me to fix my laptop computer ??
Message 2 of 2 (246 Views)

Re: Could you help me to fix BIOS update problem and hard driver doesn't found ?

Currently my computer can not boot. We do not know how to turn it on.
I need help
chúng tôi cung cấp Quạt trần đèn số một Việt Nam

Get Social

Share your ideas Watch YouTube Support Videos follow us on Twitter Visit us on Facebook