Skip to the end of navigation

Welcome to the Community!

VAIO - Hardware & Networking

Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Rookie
Message 1 of 2 (570 Views)

Does SONY VAIO VPC SA25GG/BI connect poorly?

Hello,

I am using SONY VAIO VPC SA25GG/BI but I notice my computer connects wifi very weakly.

At the same distance, I've compared it to a MacBook Air and an iPhone 7. However, the SONY VAIO VPC SA25GG / BI can not connect to the wifi network while MacBook Air and iPhone 7 still join the wifi network normally.

Is there anybody having a bug with wifi like me?

I have contacted Sony's warranty department and my computer is being inspected by the staff. I will update when there is new information on the cause of this problem.

Thanks,

Message 2 of 2 (518 Views)

Re: Does SONY VAIO VPC SA25GG/BI connect poorly?

Hi, Run3

Thank you for considering Sony Community! 

Try to power reset your Sony Vaio computer and your router. Make sure to update the drivers of the computer especially driver for wireless LAN adapter. 

For further assistance regarding your concern, please contact the Sony offices/Sony representative offices nearest to your place of residence in Asia Pacific region http://www.sony-asia.com/countryselector.html?hpid=countryselector:AsiaPacific. Due to proximity, they are in a better position to respond to your questions or concerns.

Regards,

Vincent 

If my post answers your question, please mark it as "Accept as Solution"

Get Social

Share your ideas Watch YouTube Support Videos follow us on Twitter Visit us on Facebook