Language: English / Spanish

welcome to Sony's community site

Get involved! Whether you are here to ask or give help - we are happy you stopped by and look forward to seeing you in the future! Please watch our Welcome Video to get started.

VAIO - Hardware & Networking

Tuning Up
Nogeek
Accepted Solution

How to update sony drivers for sony vaio computer?

[ Edited ]

Hi everyone, I was just wondering if anyone has any suggestions as to how to update the sony vayo drivers for pc. My sony vaio computer is about 5 years old but still going strong... and I have never updated any drivers. When I performed a computer scan recently it said that 24 drivers needed updating! My main concern is the security on my pc. I have had problems with malaware and a few viruses.. which could be linked to drivers needed updating. Windows xp does not seem to updated automaticaly so easily anymore and the ghrafics card might need updating too, because it takes some time to load up pictures and videos on the search engines? I have done a scan and I am now free of malaware and viruses... I hope! Are drivers updates free, which is the best  software or program out there to update the sony drivers safely???

Many thanks in advance...:smileyhappy:

Chris

Please use plain text.
Top 40 Artist
CharlieV

Re: How to update sony drivers for sony vaio computer?

Hello Christina,

Welcome to the Sony Community.

We can provide you the link to our sony support page for all the drivers (original/update) if the model number is known.  Or you can also visit the link below and enter your model number.

http://esupport.sony.com/US/p/select-system.pl?DIRECTOR=DRIVER

Regards,

Charlie

Please use plain text.