VAIO - Hardware & Networking

Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Highlighted
Rookie
Message 1 of 4 (1,271 Views)

LCD Replacement of Vaio Duo 11 SVD112A1SW

I have a problem with my Vaio Duo SVD112A1SW. There are so many bubble in the screen. I went to Sony Service Center in Yogyakarta, ****** and they mentioned that LCD need to be replaced. Unfortunately the spare part is out of stock. They also mentioned that Sony didn't make any spare part for this model anymore.

I've been tried to search in some online shop as well, but I could not found it. My question is, if there is no LCD spare part stock for this model, what is the compatible model for replacement and where I can found it?

Highly appreciated for the response. Thanks

Message 2 of 4 (1,233 Views)

Re: LCD Replacement of Vaio Duo 11 SVD112A1SW

Hi Eva23,

Welcome to Sony Community!

For further assistance regarding your concern, please contact the Sony offices/Sony representative offices nearest to your place of residence in Asia Pacific region http://www.sony-asia.com/countryselector.html?hpid=countryselector:AsiaPacific. Due to proximity, they are in a better position to respond to your questions or concerns.

Regards,
Jen

Answered your question? Glad I could help! Please Click the "Accept as Solution" button below.

Rookie
Message 3 of 4 (1,093 Views)

Mate...I have same problem as does my friend in the US. It seems it's a common problem with this model and Sony say no spares, can't help!!!!
Message 4 of 4 (1,070 Views)

[ Edited ]

Hi Philswift,

Welcome to Sony Community!

We're sorry to hear that you have the same issue. For further assistance regarding your concern, please contact the Sony offices/Sony representative offices nearest to your place of residence in Asia Pacific region http://www.sony-asia.com/countryselector.html?hpid=countryselector:AsiaPacific. Due to proximity, they are in a better position to respond to your questions or concerns.

Please have your US friend to contact us so we could refer him to the nearest Sony authorized repair center. 

Regards,

Jen

Answered your question? Glad I could help! Please Click the "Accept as Solution" button below.

Get Social

Share your ideas Watch YouTube Support Videos follow us on Twitter Visit us on Facebook