Welcome to the Community!

VAIO - Hardware & Networking

Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Rookie
Message 1 of 3 (301 Views)

Sony SVE151G13W

Hi, hope someone can help.  This laptop has had bad wifi and lan connectivity for a few years, wife has asked me to look into it.  Has win10 installed.  the connection will drop out intermittently, enough for it to be annoyingly disruptive. Tried to find drivers in downloads but this model is not listed. TIA

Message 2 of 3 (223 Views)

Re: Sony SVE151G13W

Hi Peterstephan,

We regret to hear about your issue with the laptop. The model SVE151G13W is the chassis number of the laptop that's why you didn't see it on the website. You may check the correct model of the laptop on VAIO Care desktop. 

For further assistance, we highly recommend visiting our Sony Global Web site for information on contacting the Sony Support Center in your region at http://www.sony.net/SonyInfo/Support/ to assist you with this issue. 

Regards,

Jen

Answered your question? Glad I could help! Please Click the "Accept as Solution" button below.

Rookie
Message 3 of 3 (218 Views)

Re: Sony SVE151G13W

[ Edited ]

hi, sorry the model detail I extracted is SVE15138CGW, would appreciate your help with issue as described.  I had a look at your support page, but there is so much there i would not know what to actually get that may fix my problem

thanks

peter

Get Social

Share your ideas Watch YouTube Support Videos follow us on Twitter Visit us on Facebook