VAIO - Hardware & Networking

Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Message 71 of 81 (456 Views)

Re: Sony Vaio Laptop Won't Turn On

Hi, Skinnyjabba

Thank you for visiting Sony Community! 

Try to perform a power reset. Unplug the AC power cord and remove the battery of the unit. Hold the power button for 5 seconds to drain the electricity. Install the battery and plug in the AC power adapter. Test it and see if that will work. 

We always recommend using only the supplied or compatible Sony parts and accessories for your Sony VAIO laptop. For further assistance, we kindly recommend visiting our Sony Global Website for information on contacting the Sony Support Center in your region at http://www.sony.net/SonyInfo/Support/.

Regards,

Vincent  

If my post answers your question, please mark it as "Accept as Solution"

Enthusiast
Message 72 of 81 (421 Views)

Hello,
My Vaio loptop won't turn on . I've already tried charging it ,but it seems like it won't want to charge. I already tried using another power cord but it still doesn't work. I tried waiting and it's charging fine now but when I try to turn it on it just stops charging and won't turn on. It's been charging a while now and I don't know what to do next . Can you help me with my problem ?
Enthusiast
Message 73 of 81 (375 Views)

I also have the same problem that my laptop won't turn on. I followed every step you told but still screen doesn't turn on. 

Message 74 of 81 (332 Views)

Hi, Romerom and Jas_Dua

Welcome to Sony Community! 

Have you noticed any light on the light indicators or both laptop and AC adapter? We need the exact model number of your Sony VAIO units. Visit this page to get the model: https://us.en.kb.sony.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/38141/

Regards,

Vincent 

Enthusiast
Message 75 of 81 (314 Views)

Yeah lights gets on. Product name - SVF15218SNB.
MODEL - SVF152A29W
Highlighted
Rookie
Message 76 of 81 (262 Views)

I have same problem sometimes powes comes but laptop is not stating means nothing is coming to the screen. I have tried everything but not at all able to sort out this problem so please suggest. Laptop model is SVF15215SW
Rookie
Message 77 of 81 (259 Views)

Why this problem is coming in almost all your laptops?? Even I tried to ask all my IT friends or technical staff in my offic but no one is able to identify the problem.
Enthusiast
Message 78 of 81 (178 Views)

what and where is this notebook

Enthusiast
Message 79 of 81 (174 Views)

this  laptop won't turn on

Enthusiast
Message 80 of 81 (147 Views)

This is the model noVPC-CW2pfx/R

Get Social

Share your ideas Watch YouTube Support Videos follow us on Twitter Visit us on Facebook