Welcome to the Community!

VAIO - Hardware & Networking

Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Message 81 of 90 (1,153 Views)

Re: Sony Vaio Laptop Won't Turn On

Hi, How332

One of the moderators here already replied your other posts here: https://community.sony.com/t5/VAIO-Software-Other-Operating/This-won-t-turnon/m-p/646874

Regards,

Vincent 

Message 82 of 90 (1,081 Views)

Hi Nitinicgeb,

Welcome to Sony Community!

We're sorry to hear that the laptop is not turning on even after you attempted to fix it. You may follow the steps provided in the link below for additional troubleshooting.

https://us.en.kb.sony.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/34849

For further assistance regarding your concern, please contact the Sony offices/Sony representative offices nearest to your place of residence in Asia Pacific region http://www.sony-asia.com/countryselector.html?hpid=countryselector:AsiaPacific. Due to proximity, they are in a better position to respond to your questions or concerns.

Regards,
Jen

Answered your question? Glad I could help! Please Click the "Accept as Solution" button below.
Enthusiast
Message 83 of 90 (995 Views)

I'm still not able to get the issues right. It's same that screen not showing up but everything else is getting on and also the num and caps lock light doesn't showed up.
Enthusiast
Message 84 of 90 (663 Views)

Hi

I have a similar problem. Challenge is my battery is an internal battery and my keyboard looks nine months pregnant! If I she gives birth to triplets I'm in deeeeeeeeeeeeep shhhhhhhhht!

Rookie
Message 85 of 90 (618 Views)

I have Sony Vaio laptop Model No. SVF15A1MES and having similar issue in that it won't turn on.

Power adaptor works fine and I've tried with another which I know to be working.

No flashing charger lights (or other) when AC Power adaptor is plugged in.

Have tried disconnecting the AC power adapter, remove the battery, and then press and hold the Power Switch for 5 seconds. Then, connect the AC power adapter again, and then attempt to turn on the computer normally without the battery installed... but still nothing.

Any ideas?

Rookie
Message 86 of 90 (575 Views)

i tried these and it did not work for me as well
Message 87 of 90 (273 Views)

Hi ImranS,

It looks like the battery needs to be replaced before it burst out. We highly recommend visiting our Sony Global Web site for information on contacting the Sony Support Center in your region at http://www.sony.net/SonyInfo/Support/ to assist you with this issue. 

Regards,

Jen

Answered your question? Glad I could help! Please Click the "Accept as Solution" button below.

Message 88 of 90 (269 Views)

Hi Sknights

We're sorry to hear that the unit still won't turn on even after several attempts.We highly recommend visiting our Sony Global Web site for information on contacting the Sony Support Center in your region at http://www.sony.net/SonyInfo/Support/ to assist you with this issue. 

Regards,

Jen

Enthusiast
Message 89 of 90 (185 Views)

Hello,

I have a Sony VAIO duo 13. After having done a windows 10 update, I believe it was the creative update. The laptop would take several seconds(30+ seconds) from pressing the power button to it booting to the VAIO logo. I figured the update maybe messed up some drivers or settings for the ssd. Once it's on though it worked fine. Then last week I had to update visual studio and required a reboot, it never turned back on. When plugging the charger, a orange light will turn on for about 5 seconds and then turn off. Also if I the DC charger is plugged into the laptop and I press the power button a orange light flicks on for a brief moment. I've tried pressing the battery reset pin, and then pressing the power button, but again a orange light flickers and that's it. In would appreciate any assistance as I need my laptop for school.
Rookie
Message 90 of 90 (122 Views)

Hi

I have a similar issue:

1. The charging indicator won't turn on when the Adapter is plugged in

2. The power button doesn't turn on the laptop

The adaptor still has the green light glowing which means adaptor is working fine.

Could you please suggest if anything can be done to resolve this at home?

Get Social

Share your ideas Watch YouTube Support Videos follow us on Twitter Visit us on Facebook