Language: English / Spanish
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

welcome to Sony's community site

Get involved! Whether you are here to ask or give help - we are happy you stopped by and look forward to seeing you in the future! Please watch our Welcome Video to get started.

VAIO - Hardware & Networking

Tuning Up
Monqua33

The Keyboard Shortcut keeps popping up on my screen

I have the VAIO All In One L Series Touchscreen the keyboard shortcut button keeps popping up which minimizes whatever I'm working on also I keep getting an alert that I have a corrupt file VProtector:vprot.exe-Corrupt File can someone help me out has anyone experienced these issues before?

Please use plain text.
Top 40 Artist
Miguael

Re: The Keyboard Shortcut keeps popping up on my screen

Hi Monqua33.

Please get back with the exact model # of your computer and the operating system installed in it. Locate the model # here: http://esupport.sony.com/US/p/support-info.pl?info_id=264

To disable the on screen keyboard shortcuts, press the Windows key and check for the options.

Please use plain text.
Groovin'
joeyconover

Hello! I am having the same problem, as well as programs minimizing all the time. The computer is making dinging sounds, and there are splash waves showing up in the bottom right screen. I have a VPCL231FX. Please let me know what settings are to be fixed if you know. It would be much appreciated! 

Thank you!

Please use plain text.
NickT

Hi joeyconover,

Please refer to this previous post

Nick-

Please use plain text.