Language: English / Spanish
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

welcome to Sony's community site

Get involved! Whether you are here to ask or give help - we are happy you stopped by and look forward to seeing you in the future! Please watch our Welcome Video to get started.

VAIO - Hardware & Networking

New Contributor
docpk64

Third Party App Manager Stopped Working

Hi,
Can someone help me to fix Third Party App Manger as iam not able to downlaod any programs online, I have Sony Vio VGN-FW140E NOTE BOOK.
OS Windows Vista Home Premium.

Thanks
AK
Please use plain text.
Top 40 Artist
KimberlyS

Re: Third Party App Manager Stopped Working

Hello AK,
what is the name of your third party app manager? It is difficult for anyone to assist with your program if we do not know which program you need assistance with.

For any third party applications, utilities and drivers that you have installed, please check with the software vendor for any updates before beginning your troubleshooting.

Unfortunately Sony cannot assist with Non Sony applications, however if you provide your information here perhaps a member of the community can help you with the program.
Please use plain text.
New Contributor
docpk64

Hi,
I am trying to downlaod limewire p2p sharing software from download.com usually dowloads starts itself but error is comming up as Third Party App Manager stopped.

Please Advise

Thank you

AK
Please use plain text.
Top 40 Artist
KimberlyS

AK,
If you try to download any other program from the same site do you get the same error?
If you go to a different website and download software do you get the error?
If your issue is isolated to that single program at the Download website check their help page for assistance.

If you have issues with all downloads from any sites first check your system for any spyware, malware or viruses, then check security settings.
Please use plain text.