Skip to the end of navigation

Welcome to the Community!

VAIO - Hardware & Networking

Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Enthusiast
Message 1 of 4 (594 Views)

Touchpad - code 24; This device is not present, is not working properly, or does not have all its drivers installed-SVF15ACXB

Suddenly no response from the touchpad. Windows 10. Latest PC update was a printer/scanner driver a few days ago. I uninstalled the drivers. I've deleted the Synoptic touchpad device from device manager to reload the drivers. Checked the fn>F1 key and mouse settings.

Been poking around for a while and not finding anything that works.

Anyway to determine if the device ****** out or is a system problem? this is frustrating.

Message 2 of 4 (567 Views)

Re: Touchpad - code 24; This device is not present, is not working properly, or does not have all its drivers installed-SVF15

Hi BillCBos

Welcome to Sony Community!

The SVF15ACXB is not recognized by our system. Please verify the model number by going to the VAIO Care program or by pressing the ASSIST button. Most of the time the Synaptics® SMBus ClickPad driver is available on the website. Kindly go to https://esupport.sony.com, type in the correct model number to view the list of drivers compatible with your laptop. 

Regards,

Jen

Answered your question? Glad I could help! Please Click the "Accept as Solution" button below.

Enthusiast
Message 3 of 4 (553 Views)

Re: Touchpad - code 24; This device is not present, is not working properly, or does not have all its drivers installed-SVF15

Model SVF15A18CXB

Message 4 of 4 (519 Views)

Hi, BillCBos

Try to run Vaio Update and Windows Update to download and install the necessary drivers for your laptop. 

Regards,

Vincent 

If my post answers your question, please mark it as "Accept as Solution"

Get Social

Share your ideas Watch YouTube Support Videos follow us on Twitter Visit us on Facebook