Welcome to the Community!

VAIO - Hardware & Networking

Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Enthusiast
Message 1 of 4 (661 Views)

VAIO LGC-LT15E display shuts off

Boots up with display off.  When I turn display on, it works for about 1o seconds and shuts off again.

Message 2 of 4 (567 Views)

Re: VAIO LGC-LT15E display shuts off

Hi Stupidbubba,

Welcome to Sony Community!

We're sorry to hear about the issue that you have with your computer. Kindly refer to this link for further assistance,

https://us.en.kb.sony.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/32876/p/48903,48904,49488,49491/c/65,66/kw/shut%20...

I hope this helps.

Regards,

Jen

Answered your question? Glad I could help! Please Click the "Accept as Solution" button below.

Enthusiast
Message 3 of 4 (506 Views)

Thanks for the reply, however pc does not reboot, just the display shuts down. CPU is still runnung.
Message 4 of 4 (452 Views)

[ Edited ]

Hi Stupidbubba,

To help me understand what's going on with your laptop, I have some questions for you,

1. Do you see the VAIO logo when you turn it on? 

2. Does it shut down 10 minutes after you turn it on? But you mentioned that the CPU is still running, right? 

I guess what you meant was the screen goes blank after you turn it on, am I right? If so, I have another link for you that may diagnose and resolve the issue on the laptop,

https://us.en.kb.sony.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/30527/c/65%2C66/kw/no%20display

I hope this helps.

Regards,

Jen

Answered your question? Glad I could help! Please Click the "Accept as Solution" button below.

Get Social

Share your ideas Watch YouTube Support Videos follow us on Twitter Visit us on Facebook