Welcome to the Community!

VAIO - Hardware & Networking

Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Rookie
Message 1 of 2 (302 Views)

VPCEG13EL Touchpad Freezes

Hi! Everytime the OS just started, the touchpad freezes within 3 - 5 seconds and is really anoying. The buttons work ok, but the cursor just freezes. The only way to solve this problem is to suspend the OS and reactivate it. Right after that the touchpad works perfect.

This problem comes from when I used to run original Vaio VPCEG13EL Windows. When I changed it to Windows 7, it works fine for some time and then the problem came back. Right know I'm running Windows 10 and it makes a lot of emprovements on my laptop, but the touchpad keeps giving this problem.

It's really frustratin to suspend the OS everytime I want to use my laptop properly.

What could it be? Can you help me please??

Thanks!!

Highlighted
Message 2 of 2 (164 Views)

Re: VPCEG13EL Touchpad Freezes

Hi Carint,

Welcome to Sony Community!

We're sorry to hear about the issue that you're having with your unit. We highly recommend visiting our Sony Global Web site for information on contacting the Sony Support Center in your region at http://www.sony.net/SonyInfo/Support/ to assist you with this issue. 

Regards,

Jen

Answered your question? Glad I could help! Please Click the "Accept as Solution" button below.

Get Social

Share your ideas Watch YouTube Support Videos follow us on Twitter Visit us on Facebook