Welcome to the Community!

VAIO - Hardware & Networking

Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Rookie
Message 21 of 25 (1,270 Views)

Re: Vaio Flip 15 not turning on

I tried this (using the assist button) but the first time it wouldn't work. I unplugged everything and tried it again (not plugged in) then it worked. Thank you!
Enthusiast
Message 22 of 25 (1,119 Views)

Does the steps what Rookie has helped with reset my laptop to its factory settings? Will I lose all my data?
Message 23 of 25 (1,049 Views)

Hi, Iffath

Thank you for considering Sony Community! 

Performing a full format recovery will erase all your personal files and third-party software. It will also reset all the settings. The unit will go back to factory default settings. 

For further assistance regarding your concern, please contact the Sony offices/Sony representative offices nearest to your place of residence in Asia Pacific region http://www.sony-asia.com/countryselector.html?hpid=countryselector:AsiaPacific. Due to proximity, they are in a better position to respond to your questions or concerns.

Regards,

VIncent 

If my post answers your question, please mark it as "Accept as Solution"

Rookie
Message 24 of 25 (504 Views)

Hello. I have a Sony Vaio svf14n11cxb.I came back from a trip and the computer was in Airplane mode and when I went to turn off the computer it request a update so during process I turned the computer off completely during the update since it wasn't connected to WiFi, now the computer doesn't turn on at all, doesn't charge and have no light signs. looks like dead. I removed the battery, pressed the power button, connect the charge without battery, try to turn on... Anyway, try everything that I could find online to make this computer turn on again, but it doesn't give any sign of life. Can someone please help me to find a solution please. thank you very much!!
Highlighted
Message 25 of 25 (474 Views)

Hi Leovrfmoraes,

Welcome to Sony Community!

We're sorry to hear about what happened to your laptop. For additional troubleshooting steps kindly click on the link below:

https://us.en.kb.sony.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/39806/related/1

I hope this helps.

Regards,
Jen

Answered your question? Glad I could help! Please Click the "Accept as Solution" button below.

Get Social

Share your ideas Watch YouTube Support Videos follow us on Twitter Visit us on Facebook