Skip to the end of navigation

Welcome to the Community!

VAIO - Hardware & Networking

Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Rookie
Message 1 of 2 (152 Views)

Wher to locate Service manual and user guide for my SONY model PCG-2J3L all in one with win Vista?? Help

Hello Im a new member here and sure hope someone has a idea or solution, to allow me to download a user guide, and service manual for my newly acquired SONY PCG-2J3L all in one desktop with Windows Vista installed, This was gave to me by a customer of mine ,as they were throwing it in the trash dumpster,and i said ,can i have it ,sure ,However they couldn't locate the docs ,but did still have the power cord and adapter,It powers up and i want to secure a PDF copy of the manual ,so i can update and or use this machine?,If anyone can send me a link or even a PDF of these manuals would be wonderful ,I searched and went to Sony,s web site and when i clicked on manuals and entered model number ,it took me to a page and i selected the link to download the user guide and when i did so it came back with connection reset,try again ,and i tried any of the other choices ,and the same thing happens,anyone have any ideas where i can download these PDF guides with out having to pay for them?? as i am sorta poor and can not afford to order these directly from Sony$$ Any help or replies would be very much appreciative,Thank You all in Advance Sincerely Teltom1
Message 2 of 2 (74 Views)

Re: Wher to locate Service manual and user guide for my SONY model PCG-2J3L all in one with win Vista?? Help

Hi Teltom1,

Welcome to Sony Community!

Please verify the model name of your laptop. The PCG-2J3L is the chassis number of the unit. You may check it on the lower bezel of the screen or on the top right of the keyboard then look for the model that starts with "VGC". 

Once you found it, go to esupport.sony.com and search for the manual.

Regards,

Jen

Answered your question? Glad I could help! Please Click the "Accept as Solution" button below.

Get Social

Share your ideas Watch YouTube Support Videos follow us on Twitter Visit us on Facebook