Language: English / Spanish

welcome to Sony's community site

Get involved! Whether you are here to ask or give help - we are happy you stopped by and look forward to seeing you in the future! Please watch our Welcome Video to get started.

VAIO - Hardware & Networking

Tuning Up
buvan007

internet connection problems

I bought sony vaio SVE1511AENB and upgraded to windows 8.after I dont have any internet problems.then virus affect my laptop.after that i was unable to connect to internet.it showed,'no connections available' whenever i was trying to connect..so please help me...but i connect to internet through mobile by nokia pc suite.please help me.:smileysad:
Please use plain text.
NickT

Re: internet connection problems

Hi buvan007,

If the computer is infected with a virus, either contact Sony support at 888-476-6972 to assist in removing the virus( but for a fee).  Or you can use the recovery partition to put the unit back to factory condition using assist button (if recovery partition is still there).  But this will put back windows 7 and delete all data and files.  So make sure to backup your data.  If the recovery partition is not there, then you need to order the recovery cd from Sony Asia( where you purchased the unit). 

Nick-- 

Please use plain text.