Skip to the end of navigation

Welcome to the Community!

VAIO - Hardware & Networking

Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Enthusiast
Message 1 of 4 (907 Views)

sve1511 dfys horizontal line appears and starts to flicker. Please help. Thanks in advance.

sve1511dfys at the start a horizontal line appears and within a few minutes it starts to flicker. I tried to change the refresh rate but it remains constant at 60 mhz. I have Intel graphics 4000 display and the drivers are upto date. It has windows 7 pre installed. Please help. Thanks in advance.

Message 2 of 4 (875 Views)

Re: sve1511 dfys horizontal line appears and starts to flicker. Please help. Thanks in advance.

Hi lucayan

Most of the time, lines on the screen that flickers are hardware issue. Have you tried to restart the laptop? Was the line stays at the same part of the screen? 

• Please power cycle the laptop - Remove the battery and all peripherals -> press and hold the power button for 5 seconds. 
  • Test the unit while in BIOS. If the issue persists in BIOS, its a hardware issue. 

Hope these help to isolate the issue. 

Regards,

Vincent 

If my post answers your question, please mark it as "Accept as Solution"

Rookie
Message 3 of 4 (457 Views)

Re: sve1511 dfys horizontal line appears and starts to flicker. Please help. Thanks in advance.

Hi ,

What was the solution for your problem. I have got same issue in my laptop
Highlighted
Message 4 of 4 (387 Views)

Hi, Tarunnayyar89

I just replied to your other post. Here's the link to that: https://community.sony.com/t5/VAIO-Hardware-Networking/Vaio-laptop-E-series-graphics-not-working/m-p...

Regards,

Vincent 

If my post answers your question, please mark it as "Accept as Solution"

Get Social

Share your ideas Watch YouTube Support Videos follow us on Twitter Visit us on Facebook