Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Enthusiast
Message 31 of 53 (4,052 Views)

Re: vaio duo 11 touch screen problems

hi all,

I have same problem with my duo 11 Smiley Sad

i try http://www.n-trig.com/files/Sony_Win8.zip. but the file not found.

please help me. maybe one of you can send me the file or give me another link.

this problem is so annoying >.<

thanks before
Rookie
Message 32 of 53 (3,948 Views)

It is a driver problem for sure. I fixed mine. Download the touchcreen driver update for your model.

Enthusiast
Message 33 of 53 (3,942 Views)

Which driver? Can you post a link? After a while my problem came back.

Enthusiast
Message 34 of 53 (3,645 Views)

Do u know what exactly Sony did to yr pc to solve the issue. I'm currently started to have the same prob. Every few second, I can see a lots of touch screen actions happening at the right hand side at the edge of the screen.

Enthusiast
Message 35 of 53 (3,636 Views)

Expert
Message 36 of 53 (3,575 Views)

leewailok,

We just replied to your other post: http://community.sony.com/t5/VAIO-Hardware-Networking/Vaio-Duo-13-touch-screen-not-responding-well-d...

For everyone, please check your model/product names and kindly visit the appropriate site for the drivers: http://www.sony.net/SonyInfo/Support/.

Thanks,

Yuri

Enthusiast
Message 37 of 53 (3,564 Views)

It works for me too. Finally!! I'm very disapointed at Sony!

Enthusiast
Message 38 of 53 (1,720 Views)

which driver set does this require. nothing on the sony drivers page is suggestive other than the 2013 file.

Message 39 of 53 (1,681 Views)

[ Edited ]

Hi Gremlich,

Welcome to Sony Community!

How may I help you? Please provide the exact model name and the current operating system of your laptop. You may also want to give us a brief description of the issue that you have on your unit so we could provide you accurate solutions. 

You may also want to visit Sony website, www.esupport.sony.com to view the full list of compatible drivers for your laptop. If you only see 2013 drivers then that is the only driver that Sony provides for the specific model.

Regards,

Jen

If my post answers your question, please mark it as "Accept as Solution"

Enthusiast
Message 40 of 53 (1,669 Views)

I have the Sony Vaio Duo 11".

And I managed to fix the touchscreen issue by totally recovering the device back to its original Win8 config, then spent the next two days migrating it to Win 10. After I installed ALL of the Win8 updates, I went to your site an installed every f-ing update I could find for my SVD11213CXB, among them the touchscreen update. Not sure if that's what did it, but no more random "phantom touching" on the screen.

The problem cropped up early last year and NOBODY had a good answer that worked, not even Sony - 1,000's of people had this problem with your product and your company did nothing except recommend sending the affected devices in if re-calibration didn't work. All it was was a software patch. Shame, you guys have good products. You could have made it easier.

Thanx for contacting me.

Get Social

Share your ideas Watch YouTube Support Videos follow us on Twitter Visit us on Facebook