Language: English / Spanish

welcome to Sony's community site

Get involved! Whether you are here to ask or give help - we are happy you stopped by and look forward to seeing you in the future! Please watch our Welcome Video to get started.

VAIO - Software & Other Operating Systems

Tuning Up
KIMFIN6
Accepted Solution

0x8E5E0247 error code i get when trying to turn my speakers back after disabling them last night

need help trying to get my pseakers back on. i disabled them to hook up laptop to tv and stream video. we were only hearing audio out put from laptop. i disabled them and then have spent all day reinstalling drivers but nothing has worked. any suggestions?

Please use plain text.
Emerging Star
CharuV

Re: 0x8E5E0247 error code i get when trying to turn my speakers back after disabling them last night

Hello.

Running System File Checker [SFC] scan on the computer will replace the missing or corrupt files & check if the issue persists.

Run CMD as administrator.Note: If you are prompted for an administrator password or for confirmation, type your password, or click Continue.b. Type the following command, and then press ENTER:sfc /scannow

The error is caused by the Intel Rapid Storage Technology program I believe. 

The Intel Rapid Storage Technology program may show in the taskbar notifications with a yellow exclamation point. Please update the driver to the latest from the Sony website or the Intel website.

Install the video driver after the above steps. you can check for the driver on the sony support page.

Regards,

Charu

Please use plain text.