Language: English / Spanish

welcome to Sony's community site

Get involved! Whether you are here to ask or give help - we are happy you stopped by and look forward to seeing you in the future! Please watch our Welcome Video to get started.

VAIO - Software & Other Operating Systems

Groovin'
Tuwanda
Accepted Solution

Adobe Flash Player

I have never had a problem with Adobe Flash Player until recently. I tried to do my homework under Cengage and it said that I needed to install the latest version of the flash player. I have installed, reinstalled, uninstalled and reinstalled again and it is still not working. I have done a system restore, reinstalled Java and many other things under the troubleshooting tab on the Sony website. What else can I do? Someone please help!!!

Please use plain text.
RyanC

Re: Adobe Flash Player

What browser are you using?  (Have you tried an alternative browser?)

Sometimes antivirus programs can block, remove or disable browser plugins such as Flash.  Have checked or disabled your antivirus to see if that is the problem?

Also, what is your VAIO Model Number?

Please use plain text.
Groovin'
Tuwanda

I'm using Windows 8. I seen that the antivirus may be the problem but I have no idea how to disable it when I download the adobe flash player. Model number is VPCEA46FM. What other browser can I use?

Please use plain text.
Groovin'
Tuwanda

Okay I downloaded Mozilla Firefox and its telling me that I am missing a plug-in. So when I clicked on it it said that I need to download Adobe flash player. Now I have no idea what it is that's not working right.

Please use plain text.
RyanC

Here's the link to download Flash player.

Please use plain text.
Groovin'
Tuwanda

Thank you so much! That worked and I appreciate the help.

Please use plain text.