Language: English / Spanish
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

welcome to Sony's community site

Get involved! Whether you are here to ask or give help - we are happy you stopped by and look forward to seeing you in the future! Please watch our Welcome Video to get started.

VAIO - Software & Other Operating Systems

Groovin'
Kier
Accepted Solution

E series SVE14121CVW Processor and Graphic card

Good Day, Hope your not bothered b how clueless I am on this kind of thing. So, I got a new sony e series laptop which is ; SVE14121CVW. Its actually pretty cool but I want it to be compatible with some of my online games which seriously have high qualifications for speed and graphics. I wanna know if I could change its processor (Intel(R) Pentium(R) B980 2.40 GHz) and Graphics Card Intel HD Graphics. If so please suggest some that is compatible with my laptop.

Thanks in advance and God Bless :smileyhappy:

Please use plain text.
trung

Re: E series SVE14121CVW Processor and Graphic card

Changing out the processor is possible but not the graphic cards.  The graphic card is built into the mainboard..please note that any damage incur to the unit will void the warranty..

Please use plain text.
Groovin'
Kier

Others say that the processor can't be change..... anyways thanks... can i asked another one? does this model have a video card in it? just making sure cause I can't find anything when I checked it with Tech GPU-z application... Thanks a lot
Please use plain text.
trung

My aplogy on that, you're correct, the CPU is integrated into the system board.  The video/graphic card is built in also...

Please use plain text.
Groovin'
Kier

a million thanks trung ^_^ you helped a lot. :smileyhappy:
Please use plain text.