VAIO - Software & Other Operating Systems

Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Highlighted
Rookie
Message 1 of 2 (4,494 Views)

Graphics Card INTEL HD 4000 of INTEL i5 3210M and AMD 7650M

i have overclocked my AMD 7650M and i think it got burnt. so, i was wondering if there is any way i can use ONBOARD INTEL HD 4000 graphics ?

If there is any solution help is appreciated Smiley Wink

currently i m using MICROSOFT DISPLAY ADAPTER

and yeah, recovery is gone;;; also i can't install video drivers... of AMD and also INTEL it says that sony has done something to integrate the intel hd and amd and something like that... tried everything, searched everywhere please HELP ME ! ! ! ! ! ! 

And even if i do install graphic driver it just shows BSOD or BlSOD

PC SPECS-

INTEL i5 3210M

AMD RADEON 7650M

VAIO E SERIES - SVE15127CNB

RAM - 6 GB

Message 2 of 2 (4,448 Views)

Re: Graphics Card INTEL HD 4000 of INTEL i5 3210M and AMD 7650M

Hi malvatanim

Thank you for considering Sony Community! 

"also i can't install video drivers... of AMD and also INTEL it says that sony has done something to integrate the intel hd and amd and something like that"

First, you need to have the driver of the graphics of the laptop. SVE15127CNB appears to be a non-U.S. model. 

For best assistance regarding your concern, please contact the Sony offices/Sony representative offices nearest to your place of residence in Asia Pacific region http://www.sony-asia.com/countryselector.html?hpid=countryselector:AsiaPacific. Due to proximity, they are in a better position to respond to your questions or concerns.

Regards,

Vincent 

Answered your question? Glad I could help! Please Click the "Accept as Solution" button below

Get Social

Share your ideas Watch YouTube Support Videos follow us on Twitter Visit us on Facebook