Language: English / Spanish
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

welcome to Sony's community site

Get involved! Whether you are here to ask or give help - we are happy you stopped by and look forward to seeing you in the future! Please watch our Welcome Video to get started.

VAIO - Software & Other Operating Systems

Groovin'
suenon
Accepted Solution

How to recover windows 7 password

How can I recover windows 7 password

Please use plain text.
Tuning Up
fanfan

Re: How to recover windows 7 password

Please use plain text.
Groovin'
tong

Windows 7 password lost I also met before. With the recommendation I used the Ophcrack. But it is not helpful for me. So I used Windows Password Recovery Tool, I completed my Windows 7 password recovery quickly and my data was safe all.

Please use plain text.
Tuning Up
bangsang

Last week, I forgot my Windows 7 password. At first I didn't know how to recover Windows 7 password until my friend recommended me Windows Password Key. It is really helpful.

Please use plain text.
Groovin'
Norcefuny

How to recover Windows 7 password? Three you can try: 

1. Recover Windows 7 password by lusrmgr.msc:

Step 1. Click 'Start' button and enter 'lusrmgr.msc' into the Search box, and then press 'Enter'.
Step 2. Double-click 'Users' on Local Users and Groups page.
Step 3. Right-click your target account and then click 'Set Password'.
Step 4. Type and confirm the new password, and then click 'OK'.

2. Take use of Anmosoft Windows Password Reset

Step 1. Download and install Windows Password Reset on any available computer.

Step 2. Create a Windows 7 Password Reset disk.

Step 3. Reset Windows 7 password on your locked PC.

3. Change Windows 7 password with a password reset disk

With a password reset disk, you will never be in trouble when lost or forgotten Windows 7 passwords and can login your lovely Windows 7 again within seconds. Creating a Windows 7 password reset disk is a compulsory thing for each Windows 7 PC user.

Please use plain text.
Tuning Up
Reisfnebofe

To recover Windows 7 password you can try the three ways, like "Norcefuny" said. For the second way, reset software I recommend Windows Password Killer software.

Please use plain text.
Groovin'
princewing

well, there are free software to recover windows 7 password, more detailed information, please see the Recover Windows 7 Password with Third-party Software

Please use plain text.
Groovin'
tanjieyi

How to recover Windows 7 password? There are many ways to do so.For my exerperience, I like using reset disk or reset software to unlock Windows 7 password. If you didn't have reset disk, you can download free reset program, Ophacrack, to create one. If you want to use reset software, you can consider about Windows Login Recovery 

Please use plain text.
Emerging Star
JeromeJones

To recover or reset the forgotten Windows 7 password, there are some options:

Option 1: If you have owned another available admin password, it can work. Just log on your PC->Click "Start"button->Control Panel->Add or remove user account->Select the account you want to reset->Change or Remove the password. Then the Windows 7 password will be reset.

Option 2: If not, you’d better download and install a Windows Password Unlocker tool to help you remove your lost Windows 7 password, like Windows Password Unloker. It allows you to burn a bootable CD/DVD  or USB flash drive to remove lost Windows password in Windows 7/Vista/XP, etc. on your own.

Please use plain text.
Groovin'
AmberBaker

[ Edited ]

i find a good Windows 7 password recovery tool called SmartKey Windows Password Recovery and it is the better tool than other method. I think you can try.

Read more details about how to use it in:  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=efhGqmrxcVA

Please use plain text.